Issue accessing Directory Users for App

Just installed TecArt (Docker container) and added Domain Users group to the TecArt Users Group via the App Center module in a newly minted USC 4.2 installation.

I’ve successfully bound computers to the AD, so DNS is clearly configured and working correctly.

On the TecArt app, I’m able to login with the default ‘root’ account and update the pass and language settings. I’ve also verified the AD connection test is successful. However, none of the AD user objects I’ve created and added to the TecArt group are displaying in the Users section of the Administration panel of the TecArt web app. I’m unable to log into the app using an account created in the LDAP/AD.

Where do we start identifying where this is going sideways in order to resolve this issue?

Hey,

TecArt doesn’t support nesting groups in LDAP. I’ve verified that adding a single user to the TecArt group works as expected: I can log in as that user immediately afterwards.

Kind regards,
mosu

Thank you. It was something else related to account access via LDAP. It was corrected with an update from UCS.

[quote=“Moritz Bunkus”]Hey,

TecArt doesn’t support nesting groups in LDAP. I’ve verified that adding a single user to the TecArt group works as expected: I can log in as that user immediately afterwards.

Kind regards,
mosu[/quote]

Mastodon