UCS setup at console after univention-upgrade

Hi!
I see at the server console “UCS setup” after upgrade and reboot, at the management console all works normally.
Help me, please, determine, where I’m wrong

my upgrade steps:

[code]univention-upgrade

Starting univention-upgrade. Current UCS version is 4.1-3 errata282

Checking for local repository: none
Checking for package updates: found

The following packages will be installed:
linux-image-4.1.0-ucs207-amd64,linux-image-4.1.0-ucs207-amd64-signed
The following packages will be upgraded:
perl,libperl5.14,perl-base,perl-modules,libssl1.0.0,libgcrypt11,libxml2,mysql-common,libmysqlclient18,libtiff4,univention-config-registry,univention-config,python-univention-config-registry,univention-kernel-image,univention-ldap-acl-master,dnsutils,bind9,bind9-host,libisc84,libisccc80,libisccfg82,liblwres80,libdns88,bind9utils,libbind9-80,shell-univention-lib,python-univention-lib,univention-docker,univention-appcenter-docker,univention-management-console-module-apps,univention-directory-manager-tools,python-univention-directory-manager,python-univention-directory-manager-cli,univention-management-console-module-join,univention-join,univention-management-console,univention-management-console-server,python-univention-management-console,univention-management-console-module-setup,univention-system-setup,univention-system-setup-boot,univention-management-console-module-appcenter,gpgv,gnupg,univention-appcenter,python-univention-appcenter,univention-ldap-server,univention-ldap-config,apache2-mpm-prefork,apache2.2-common,apache2.2-bin,apache2-utils,apache2-suexec,libunivention-config0,linux-libc-dev,openssl,univention-directory-listener,univention-errata-level,univention-home-mounter,univention-ldap-client,univention-management-console-module-udm,univention-samba4,univention-samba4-sysvol-sync,univention-saml,univention-saml-schema,univention-mail-postfix,univention-pam

Do you want to continue [Y|n]?

Starting package upgrade done

Starting univention-upgrade. Current UCS version is 4.1-3 errata324

Checking for local repository: none
Checking for package updates: none
Checking for app updates: none
Checking for release updates: found: UCS 4.1-4
Do you want to update to 4.1-4 [Y|n]? n

Setting update/available[/code]

set system/setup/boot/start = false, but

This system is not completely configured yet. To finalise the configuration
of this system you need to login to the web-based Univention Management
Console which can be reached with a web browser under the following URL

set system/setup/showloginmessage = false

Hi,

can you please check if the workaround in Revert back to UCS setup wizard again after updating applies?

Best regards,
Dirk

Thank you very mach, Dirk, it is helpful.

Mastodon